What is careerMOVES?
careerMOVES, a Manpower Alberta Program, is a no-cost government-funded training program, designed in partnership with Red Deer College to help unemployed or marginally employed individuals transition into the Supply Chain Industry. This program provides skills training and support to begin your career and to secure entry-level employment in the Supply Chain Sector.
Applications are now being expected for our September Program:
Start Date: September 9, 2019
End Date: January 24, 2020
Manpower’s Career Moves program includes:
• 1 week of employment skills training
• 14 weeks of Supply Chain skill training
• 4 week unpaid work experience
• 3 months access to Job Placement Assistance
• Unemployed or marginally employed
• Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
• EI eligible
• Alberta residents 18 years or older
• Ready, Willing and Able to participate in the 19 week (full-time) program